ABERGELE BORDERS LEAGUE 14/02/2010
This is an accurately measured 5 mile race taking place along coastal cycle path between Pensarn and Llanddulas. You head along 2.3 miles of path towards Llanddulas, then turn onto a short off-road section, before running through a caravan park and back along the path to Pensarn.
There is ample parking and toilets, however no changing facilities are available. A caf?will be open for hot drinks and food as required.
See how you fared last time here.
Eastbound: 1. Exit A55 at junction 23A
2. Take 1st left off roundabout, & over railway bridge
3. Bear left, car parks are on the right-hand side
Westbound: 1. Exit A55 at junction 24
2. Take 1st main exit, signposted Abergele
3. After half a mile, turn right at traffic lights
4. Follow road for 0.7 miles
5. Take 1st left off roundabout over railway bridge
6. Bear left, car parks are on the right-hand side
**Please use the car parks as the race starts on the road adjacent**